Use another method of payment, or buy a work after registering on the site and replenishing the balance inside the system
Statistical study of rapeseed production costs and methods of its reduce
I. SUBJECT, TASKS AND SYSTEM OF INDEXES OF STATISTICS OF CROP 6
1.1. Subject and tasks of statistics of crop in modern agricultural production 6
1.2. The system of statistical crops indicators and methods of their calculation 8
II. STATISTICAL ESTIMATION OF INDEXES OF PRODUCTION OF RAPESEED 11
2.1. Distributing rows and graphic image of them.. 11
2.2. Summarizing the indexes of distributing rows. 17
2.3. Тesting statistical hypotheses concerning distributions. 25
III. CORRELATION ANALYSIS OF THE EFFICIENCY OF CROP PRODUCTION (RAPESEED) 27
3.1. Analysis of multiple correlation. 27
3.2. Analysis of rank correlation. 37
LIST OF LITERATURE. 41
LIST OF LITERATURE
- Мармоза А.Т. Статистика: підручник [для студентів вищ. навч. закладів] / А.Т. Мармоза. – К.: Ельга–Н, КНТ, 2009. – 896 с.
- Общая теория статистики: Учебник. Изд. 2-е, испр. и доп. – М.: ИНФРА–М, 2004. – 416 с.
- Статистика: Підручник / С. С. Герасименко, А. В. Головач, А. М. Єріна та ін.; За наук. ред. д-ра екон. наук С. С. Герасименка. – 2-ге вид., перероб. і доп. – К.: КНЕУ, 2000. – 467 с.
- Економетрія: Підручник /Наконечний С.І., Терещенко Т.О., Романюк Т.П. – Вид. 4-те, доп. Та перероб. – К.: КНЕУ, 2006. – 528 с.
- Бессалов А.В. Эконометрика: Учебное пособие для студентов экономических специальностей вузов. – К.: Кондор, 2007. – 196 с.
- Статистика: теория и практика в Exel: учеб. Пособие / В.С. Лялин, И.Г. Зверева, Н.Г. Никифорова. – М.: Финансы и статистика; ИНФРА–М, 2010. – 448 с.
Type: Course work
Number of pages: 41
Font size: 14
Line spacing: 1.5
Department: Department of accounting, analysis and audit
Number of notes: 5
Work uniqueness: 85% - Advego Plagiatus
Number of bibliography sources: 6
Actuality of theme. Among oilseed rape is one of the most valuable crops, value is determined by a large variety of useful features and a wide range of applications in many fields, allowing producers to obtain high profits. Rape – an important source of cheap vegetable oil, high–quality meal, environmentally friendly biodiesel fuel, lubricants and more. The most convincing arguments in favor of expanding the area under crops of this culture is constantly growing demand for it as a raw material for food and technical oils (especially for biodiesel), high economic return of funds invested in its production. Seeds of winter rape is valued both global and domestic markets.
Given the above, rape development is strategically important area of national economy. Therefore the problem of efficiency of the investigated oilseeds gets enhanced relevance. One of the important factors that affect the efficiency of rape is the cost of production that reflects current costs of production and sales of rape. Therefore the question of determining the cost and how to reduce it requires constant study and priority, as this is largely dependent on performance of the enterprise.
Object is a statistical study of the cost of production of rape by regions of Ukraine.
The purpose of this course project is to determine the influence of factors such as productivity rape and direct costs of the production cost of rape and analysis of the survey results.
For the purpose of the task were as follows:
- analyze statistical data series to build distribution and depict it graphically;
- calculate summary measure distribution series, draw the appropriate conclusions;
- test statistical hypothesis on the distribution;
- to analyze multiple and rank correlation;
- make generalizing conclusion of the study.
Rape in the last decade has strengthened its competitive position in the global market, significantly increased gross harvests seeds, expanded markets and its products reached a very high level.
The total yield of rapeseed in Ukraine in 2013 amounted to almost 21 million centner, which is 48% more than in 2012 (almost 11 million centner), and 41% more than in 2011 (more than 12 million centner).
In 2013 the average total cost of production of 1 centner of rape in Ukraine amounted to 290,06 UAH, which is 13% less than in 2012 (327,54 UAH), and 9% lower than in 2011 (317,46 UAH).
The average yield of rapeseed in Ukraine for 2011–2013 years increased. In 2011 it was 17,4 centner/hectare; 2012 – 19,9 centner/hectare; 2013 – 23,2 centner/hectare.
Direct costs per 1 hectare of rape in 2011 were 4354,10 UAH, in 2012 they increased to 6141,08 UAH, and in 2013 fell to 5715,65 UAH.