Use another method of payment, or buy a work after registering on the site and replenishing the balance inside the system
Статистичне вивчення капітальних інвестицій у сільське господарство
PROGECT TASK TO COURSE PAPER FROM STATISTICS. 4
CHAPTER I. Subject, tasks and system performance of capital investment. 7
1.1 The concept, objectives and source. Analysis of investments activities agri business enterprises. 7
1.2 . The system of statistical indicators of capital investment and capital investment calculation methods. 8
CHAPTER II. Statistical estimation of indexes of capital investments 12
2.1. Distributing rows and them graphic image. 12
2.2. Summarizing the indexes of distributing rows. 18
2.3. Characteristic form of distribution. 26
CHAPTER III. Correlation analysis of the efficiency of crop production. 30
3.1. Analysis of multiple correlation. 30
3.2. Analysis of rank correlation. 36
LIST OF USING LITERATURE.. 40
LIST OF USING LITERATURE
- Мармоза А.Т. Статистика: підручник [для студентів вищ. навч. закладів] / А.Т. Мармоза. – К.: Ельга-Н, КНТ, 2009. – 896 с.
- Общая теория статистики: Учебник. Изд. 2-е, испр. и доп. – М.: ИНФРА-М, 2004. – 416 с.
- Статистика: Підручник / С. С. Герасименко, А. В. Головач, А. М. Єріна та ін.; За наук. ред. д-ра екон. наук С. С. Герасименка. - 2-ге вид., перероб. і доп. - К.: КНЕУ, 2000. - 467 с.
- Економетрія: Підручник /Наконечний С.І., Терещенко Т.О., Романюк Т.П. – Вид. 4-те, доп. Та перероб. – К.: КНЕУ, 2006. – 528 с.
- Бессалов А.В. Эконометрика: Учебное пособие для студентов экономических специальностей вузов. – К.: Кондор, 2007. – 196 с.
- Статистика: теория и практика в Exel: учеб. Пособие / В.С. Лялин, И.Г. Зверева, Н.Г. Никифорова. – М.: Финансы и статистика; ИНФРА-М, 2010. – 448 с.
Type: Course work
Number of pages: 39
Font size: 14
Line spacing: 1.5
Department: Кафедра обліку, аналізу та аудиту
Number of notes: 5
Work uniqueness: 85% - Advego Plagiatus
Number of bibliography sources: 6
Investigating the investment economy has always been the focus of economic thought.
The relevance of the subject due to the fact that investments touch the deepest foundations of economic activities, define the process of economic growth. In modern terms, they are the most important means of providing conditions to overcome the economic crisis, structural changes in the economy, growth and technological progress, increase the quality of economic activity in the micro - and macro levels. Investment processes is one of the more reliable mechanisms for socio-economic transformation. The economic situation which has emerged in Ukraine is very complicated. Among the set of reasons that contributed to the economic crisis and hold the shift Ukraine's economic growth, the main factor is the low investment activity.
The purpose of this course project is to determine the impact of the efficiency of capital investment.
For the purpose of the task were as follows:
- analyze statistical data series to build distribution and depict it graphically;
- calculate summary measure of rows distribution inferences;
- test statistical hypothesis on the distribution;
- to analyze multiple and rank correlation;
- do generalizing conclusion of the study.
The present study is the investment activity in Ukraine.
The object is to study the effectiveness of capital investments.
It is well known that effective reform of the economy of any country, its structural transformation of qualitative upgrading commodity production, market and social infrastructure unthinkable without appropriate investment, that is, without proper investment. Without reliable investments can not ensure the creation and implementation of new technologies, systems and management of modern commodity production and marketing of products, development of market infrastructure, information society and more. This is the fundamental basis for ensuring the competitiveness of domestic commodity production, without which there can be no successful integration of our country in the European Community. The complex reproductive processes occur exclusively on the basis of investment. What it is active, the faster pace of play and effective market transformation.
In order to implement the investment in the scientific and technological achievements in production and on this basis to ensure GDP growth, productivity, real income per capita, and solve many social problems. Research has established a direct relationship between GDP growth and investment for competitiveness and growth rates are determined by the investment company. Without them, the enterprise of any form of ownership is doomed to failure. Therefore, the developed countries paid much attention to investment. Governments in these countries use a wide range of methods to encourage:
- Accelerated depreciation;
- Rational tax system;
- Loans and regulation of banking interest rates;
- encourage leasing.
In Ukraine, has not established a sound system of state support of investment activity. As a result, investment banking countries formed a vicious circle where underfunding of the economy strengthens recession, which in turn causes a reduction in investment opportunities and government entities. Ukraine Print this situation can only scientifically proven investment policy.